What is Rinus Football?
Rinus is an online tool for all level of coaches. It contains training plans, training sessions and exercises for every age group, based on the principals of Dutch football. It’s very user friendly and available on every device.
An example of Rinus
All the exercises in Rinus are based on the Dutch football vision and contain the following elements:
- An image of the exercise telling you where to place the materials and where the players should line up
- The objective of the exercise
- Rules of the exercise
- Needed materials for the exercise
- Video animation explaining the exercise
- How to make the exercise more difficult or easier
- Attention points for the coach (in objective and skill)
Every training session in Rinus contains a objective (for example: improving the build-up) and a skill (for example: passing) to develop. The objective and skill are always in line with each other.
The build-up of every training session in Rinus is the same:
- Characteristics of the training session (for which age, the amount of players, the space and the duration)
- Objective: what are we going to improve with this training session?
- Materials: which materials are needed to do the whole training session?
- The exercises of the training session. You can see the necessary information in an overview. With one click you can see the detailled information.
A training plan is a multiple week programme, adjustable to your team. The training plans are based on a proven periodization ranging anywhere from 1 to 4 weeks. With the smart algorithms you can easily plan your whole season. The head of the academy can share season plans with the coaches.
You can choose two types of training plans:
- A filled training plan will fill all the training sessions in your training plan in a logical order based on the periodization
- A blank training plan will only show you the objectives from the periodization. You can pick your own training sessions by just letting the tool know how many players you have
The calendar function will make it possible to easily manage your training sessions. You can simply copy and replace them. After every training session, you can evaluate the training sessions.
Tips & Info
Besides all the training plans, training sessions and exercises, Rinus also has a library with tips and information. This library contains articles and (interactive) videos. It’s based on a few topics:
- Help and support
- Substantive content
- About Rinus
It’s also possible to add your own articles and videos to this section. The tips & info section is visible on the homepage making it a great way to communicate with all your coaches.